How you can help
· Prayerfully consider How God would lead you to give.
· Donations can be made through the mail to: 2372 30th Avenue; Osceola, WI 54020 anytime in April. However, if you want your gift to count towards the GiveBig totals, Give Big must be written in the memo line.
· You can give online April 24 from anytime from 12:01 Tuesday morning until midnight Tuesday night! Just go to our giving site by clicking here.
· There are two awards that will help the ARC increase donations:
o Unique Donor Prize: The top 3 nonprofit organizations that receive the greatest number of unique donors during the giveBIG St. Croix Valley event will receive bonus grants. A unique donor refers to a person who makes a donation to a nonprofit on giveSCV.org. The donor will be counted once in each nonprofits “total donors” tally. If one person makes multiple donations to an organization they will be counted only once per organization on the leader board. If a donor contributes to more than one organization, they will be considered a unique donor for each organization to which they contribute.
o Golden Ticket Prizes: A minimum of one ‘golden ticket’ prize drawings will be held hourly during the 24 hours of online giving on April 24. GiveBIG St. Croix Valley will randomly pick a donor that has made a contribution during that specific hour and add $100 to their donation. The more donors an organization has in any given hour, the greater the odds of winning the golden ticket prize. In the event there are no donations in a given hour, two ‘golden ticket’ prizes will be awarded the next hour.
· Consider being part of a matching gift. Let us know if you want to challenge others to give by offering a matching gift. Call us for more details at 715-294-2877.