Arc Women's Retreat
The ARC is excited to be hosting the 2018 ARC Women's Retreat April 27-29.
This year’s promises to offer a great weekend of teaching brought by Linda Mohagen and music led by Yvonne Blake.
Along with inspirational teaching and uplifting music, the retreat will offer meaningful fellowship, great food, and recreational opportunities for those attending.
Friday: Appetizer Buffet after the evening session
Saturday Afternoon Activities (Optional):
- Take a nap
- Paint and pop (on canvas) there is small fee to cover cost
- Foot Soaks
- Escape Room
- Shopping in Osceola
- Enjoy our Prayer Walk
Service project opportunities:
- Assemble kits for LifeSong Ministries (a ministry for parents of preemies) https://www.lifesongministry.org/support-lifesong.html. Donations of new preemie clothes and items from the list on the website are welcome
- If you like to paint, we are looking for volunteers to paint the ladies restroom in Tadmor
Saturday evening: games and snacks (after evening session)
An offering will be taken and a Silent Auction (click here for silent auction ideas) will be held to raise funds to put in the Carol Dietsche Memorial Fund for:
- A concrete slab for the Carol Dietsche memorial bench (which has been purchased)
- A new roof on the prayer chapel
- Updating the restroom in the house of Matthew.
Our goal for these projects is $7,000
The cost for this weekend is $120.00 or $90.00 if you are only able to attend Saturday. Take a break from the schedule of life. Let us do the cooking and clean up while you relax and recharge!
Online registration ends April 22nd at 11 pm
Don't miss this great event!